Got some questions about Semrush pricing and plans?
Look no further.
Semrush is the most comprehensive digital marketing platform on the internet, helping you find low-competition keywords, analyze competitor domains, run site audits, and more. These are essential tools that can improve your search engine rankings and grow your organic traffic—leading to higher blog profits!
However, picking the right Semrush subscription plan can be challenging.
Here’s a quick Semrush pricing overview:
|$249.95 per month
|$499.95 per month
|$108.33 per month ($1,299.96 per year)
|$208.33 per month ($2,499.96 per year)
|$416.66 per month ($4,999.92 per year)
How much is Semrush per month?
Semrush subscriptions start at $129.95 per month for the entry-level “Pro” plan. This can be reduced to $108.33 per month with annual billing, but it comes with a higher upfront cost of $1,299.96 upon subscription.
The good news is, you can take advantage of the Semrush free trial and experience all its premium features for 14 days. Take note that this is only available through the exclusive Master Blogging offer (Pro and Guru plans only).
How much does Semrush cost for each subscription plan?
Without further ado, let’s talk about the price of Semrush Pro, Semrush Guru, and Semrush Business:
Semrush Pro plan pricing
- Monthly subscription: $129.95 per month
- Annual subscription: $108.33 per month ($1,299.96 upfront cost)
Semrush Pro is the most affordable solution for website owners who need a complete digital marketing platform. It’s the perfect choice for new bloggers, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and marketers that only manage five sites or fewer.
This entry-level subscription has everything you need to build an online presence, keep up with the competition, and generate website traffic. It lets you find keyword ideas, generate competitive analysis reports, all track domain analytics—all for an affordable pricing structure.
Semrush Pro features:
- Track up to 5 projects
- Track up to 500 keywords
- Get up to 10,000 results per report
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research
- Website audit
- Advertising management tools
- Social media management tools
Semrush Guru plan pricing
- Monthly subscription: $249.95 per month
- Annual subscription: $208.33 per month ($2,499.96 upfront cost)
If you’re moving up the ladder and need a little more than position tracking, keyword research, and domain analysis, go with the Semrush Guru plan. This unlocks a host of amazing features that will take your SEO and content marketing efforts further.
A great example would be the Content Marketing Toolkit, which lets you dive into the performance of your content. Using the content audit report, analyze what works and what doesn’t in your content strategy to make data-driven decisions.
Semrush Guru features:
- Track up to 15 projects
- Track up to 1,500 keywords
- Get up to 30,000 results per report
- Everything in Semrush Pro
- Content Marketing Toolkit
- Historical data
- Multi-location tracking
- Multi-device tracking
- Looker Studio integration
Semrush Business plan pricing
- Monthly subscription: $499.95 per month
- Annual subscription: $416.66 per month ($4,999.92 upfront cost)
Semrush Business is for established businesses that want to cement their dominance in the online landscape. With the highest limits available, it’s also the only plan that matches the needs of large agencies that manage dozens of client websites.
Get Semrush Business if your goals go beyond what Semrush Pro or Guru can handle. But with the steep pricing, Semrush Business isn’t recommended for your average blogger, business, marketer, or entrepreneur.
Semrush Business features:
- Track up to 40 projects
- Track up to 5,000 keywords
- Get up to 50,000 results per report
- Everything in Semrush Pro and Semrush Guru
- Share of Voice metric
- Semrush API access
- Free migration assistance (from other third-party tools)
Semrush plans are touted as the most complete and robust solutions on the web.
But wait—there’s more.
For an extra price, you can utilize the following features to build an authoritative online presence that will topple your biggest competitors.
- Listing management: Need to build your presence in online directories? Semrush’s listing management tool is free, but you can access additional premium locations with quote-based pricing.
- Agency Solutions: If you run a digital marketing agency, the Semrush Agency Growth Kit will supercharge your lead generation through global exposure. The Agency Growth Kit and all the features it offers are available for $149 per month.
- Semrush API: The API lets you integrate Semrush data into your own data analytics dashboard or platform. API access is available with a Semrush Business subscription with API units available on a quote-based basis.
- Additional users: Need to share your Semrush dashboard with your team? Additional users cost an extra $45 per month for Semrush Pro, $80 per month for Semrush Guru, and $100 per month for Semrush Business.
- Semrush .Local: Manage your local SEO efforts with the Semrush .Local pack. This costs $20 per month for the basic plan and $40 per month for extra features, like Google Maps competitor analysis and Google reviews management.
- ImpactHero add-on: The ImpactHero add-on analyzes your content, their impact on the buyer journey stages, and areas for improvement. This is available for an extra $200 per month.
- Semrush .Trends: Stay ahead of the competition by revealing the strategies of your top competitors. Get this add-on with any Semrush subscription for $200 per month per user.
Semrush Pricing: Frequently Asked Questions
Does Semrush offer a free trial?
Yes, Semrush offers a free trial with all the core features unlocked—from Keyword Research Tool to Domain Analytics. You can extend the usual 7-day trial period to 14 days using the Master Blogging free trial offer.
Is Semrush worth it?
Absolutely—Semrush is a must-have tool for every brand that needs to grow an online presence. Just be sure to pick the right Semrush subscription plan that fits your needs and budget.
Semrush Pro vs Guru, which one should I choose?
If you can’t decide between Semrush Pro vs Semrush Guru, pick Semrush Pro if you only manage 1-5 new websites. If you have over 5 websites and need content marketing optimization, historical data, and the Looker Studio integration, Semrush Guru is more than worth it.
Semrush has different pricing levels for businesses with different needs.
It may not be the cheapest digital marketing platform in the world, but it definitely makes the most bang for your buck. With a Semrush subscription, you can analyze the competition, discover profitable keyword ideals, bolster your content marketing, manage your social media, and more.
Don’t forget to claim your extended, 14-day trial offer on Semrush Pro or Semrush Guru. Click here to reveal the steps!