My Highly Recommended Resources for Bloggers
- Kadence Blocks – It’s a Gutenberg blocks plugin that I use to design all my landing pages, blog homepage, blog posts, sales pages, and opt-in pages.
- Social Snap – Wondering which social sharing plugin I use? It’s Social Snap. A mobile responsive & feature-rich plugin for Bloggers.
- ShortPixel – ShortPixel is my number one choice to automatically compress and optimize my blog images. Such a time-saver.
- Subscribers – Subscribers (by Neil Patel) is a push notification tool that I use to keep my visitor coming back to my blog.
- Kadence – Kadence is one of the most popular WordPress themes out there and that’s the reason I use it on Master Blogging.
- GeneratePress – Another WordPress theme that I like the most is GeneratePress. Previously I was using it on this blog but recently switched to the Kadence theme because it works amazingly well with the Kadence Blocks plugin. But I still use the GeneratePress theme on my other blogs. You can read its in-depth review here.
Domains and Hosting
- NameCheap – This is where I purchase new domain names for such a cheap price.
- WPX Hosting – I use WPX Hosting for my blog. It’s a bit costly compare to others but I highly recommend it for professional blogging.
- Bluehost – I recommend Bluehost to new bloggers because of their service and ultra-fast support. Highly Recommended!
Content Tools and Services
- Content Development Pros – I run few mini blogs and outsource their content from CDP. Although the content quality is not the best, it’s quite good for information-based blogs where you just need to publish research-based content and not experience-based content.
- Grammarly – For a quick spelling and grammar check, I rely on Grammarly. Here is the detailed review.
Images and Editing Tools
- DepositPhotos – My go-to place to get high-quality stock photos for my blog posts, social posts, etc.
- Crello – I use Crello for all of my image designing needs. I design my featured images, social media graphics, YouTube thumbnails, and other visuals using this tool.
- Visme – Visme is another graphic designing tool that I use to make infographics, diagrams, and charts for my blog posts.
Digital Products Tools
- Instamojo – Payment gateway that I use on my store to collect payments for my products.
- Podia – This is where I host the content of my blogging coaching program.
- Semrush – SEMrush is one of the tools that I use almost daily for my SEO tasks like Keyword Research, Site Audit, etc. Read detailed review and tutorial.
- Mangools – Mangools is not only budget-friendly, but it also offers four SEO Tools at a price of one. Affordable & easy to use.
- AccuRanker – I target a lot of keywords but usually forget to track their rankings. AccuRanker does this job for me. Works really well.
- ClickMagick – #1 Tracking tool to track clicks, funnels, etc. I use it to track my affiliate links. It helps me figure out from where my affiliate sales are coming.
- Google Analytics – Free Analytics tool by Google to track blog traffic. Read this detailed guide.
- LinkWizard – This is my favorite link shortener tool that I use to create and track short brandable links like https://ankit.at/youtube
- ActiveCampaign – ActiveCampaign is my all-time favorite Email Marketing software. I use it for email automation.
- ConvertBox – The best solution for lead generation, popups, lead forms, split testing, etc. Read my in-depth review.
- Expert Secrets – The Underground Playbook For Creating A Mass Movement Of People Who Will Pay For Your Advice…
- DotCom Secrets – The Underground Playbook For Growing Your Company Online
- Traffic Secrets – THE UNDERGROUND PLAYBOOK For Filling Your Websites And Funnels With Your Dream Customers.
- 7-Figure Marketing Copy – The best copywriting book I have ever read.
- The Content Rulebook – My hot-selling book to learn how to write engaging blog content fast.
Education and Learning
- One Funnel Away Challenge – Master the game of funnels and sales process to sell literally anything online.
- Affiliate Bootcamp – Free training on becoming a Super affiliate in 100 Days.
- 30 Day Summit – 30 Day Action plan of top internet marketers on what they will do to get back on track if they lose everything.
Other Important Tools and Services
- Infinity – Infinity is a task-management tool. I use it to keep a record of my blog post topics, writers, book notes, and other documents and data that I want to organize properly.
- AppSumo – As a digital entrepreneur, I use a ton of tools. And to avoid their monthly bills, I grab their official lifetime deals from AppSumo. I pay once and use them forever!
- CloudApp – This amazing tool not only helps me take screenshots, annotate them, record gifs and videos but also allows me to share them online with a unique shareable link. Such a handy tool to quickly share any screenshot or video with anyone anywhere.
- Fiverr – I sometimes use Fiverr to outsource graphics-related tasks. I pay a small fee and get my work done. Whatever you want to outsource, you can easily find a talent there.
- Awario – It’s a brand monitoring tool. I use it to keep an eye on who is talking about me or my brand (or any keyword, competitors, etc.) on the web be it social media, forums, YouTube, blogs, etc.
Disclaimer: I want to tell you that some of the links which I’ve included on this page are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I’ll get a commission if you purchase that particular product/service through my affiliate link. I’m the affiliate of the reliable products/services that I believe in and so don’t hesitate to acquire them. I would thank you in advance if you decide to buy any blogging tool/service with the help of my affiliate link. I appreciate your help in supporting my online business. This will only enable me to serve you with more useful stuff.