My Highly Recommended Resources for Bloggers
Disclaimer: I want to tell you that some of the links which I’ve included on this page are affiliate links and at no additional cost to you, I’ll get a commission if you purchase that particular product/service through my affiliate link. I’m the affiliate of the reliable products/services that I believe in and so don’t hesitate to acquire them. I would thank you in advance if you decide to buy any blogging tool/service with the help of my affiliate link. I appreciate your help in supporting my online business. This will only enable me to serve you with more useful stuff.
Domains and Hosting
- NameCheap – This is where I purchase new domain names for such a cheap price.
- WPX Hosting – I use WPX Hosting for my blog. It’s a bit costly compared to others but I highly recommend it for professional blogging.
- Bluehost – I recommend Bluehost to new bloggers because of their service and ultra-fast support. Highly Recommended!
- Hostinger – If you are looking for the most affordable option, you can go with Hostinger. Their service at this price point is unbeatable.
- Kadence – Kadence is one of the most popular WordPress themes out there and that’s the reason I use it on Master Blogging.
- GeneratePress – Another WordPress theme that I like the most is GeneratePress. Previously I was using it on this blog but recently switched to the Kadence theme because it works amazingly well with the Kadence Blocks plugin. But I still use the GeneratePress theme on my other blogs. You can read its in-depth review here.
- Kadence Blocks – It’s a Gutenberg blocks plugin that I use to design all my landing pages, blog homepage, blog posts, sales pages, and opt-in pages.
- Social Snap – Wondering which social sharing plugin I use? It’s Social Snap. A mobile responsive & feature-rich plugin for Bloggers.
- ShortPixel – ShortPixel is my number one choice to automatically compress and optimize my blog images. Such a time-saver.
- WPVivid Pro – It’s great to take automatic backups of my blog and save the backup files on multiple cloud locations including Google Drive and pCloud. Read my WPvivid review for more details.
- WP Rocket – No one likes a slow-loading blog. That’s why I use WP Rocket to boost my blog’s loading speed and give my readers a great reading experience.
Content Tools and Services
- Content Development Pros – I run a few mini blogs and outsource their content from CDP. Although the content quality is not the best, it’s quite good for information-based blogs where you just need to publish research-based content and not experience-based content.
- Grammarly – For a quick spelling and grammar check, I rely on Grammarly. Here is the detailed review.
- Surfer – My editorial team uses Surfer to optimize articles for better rankings.
Images and Editing Tools
- DepositPhotos – My go-to place to get high-quality stock photos for my blog posts, social posts, etc.
- Canva – I use Canva for all of my image designing needs. I design my featured images, social media graphics, YouTube thumbnails, and other visuals using this tool.
- Visme – Visme is another graphic design tool that I use to make infographics, diagrams, and charts for my blog posts.
- Snagit – It’s a screenshot tool that I use to visually present instructions and create Gifs. It’s an easy-to-use tool that lets you add annotations, shapes, callouts, and arrows to your screenshots with a few clicks.
- Semrush – Semrush is one of the tools that I use almost daily for my SEO tasks like Keyword Research, Site Audit, etc. Read detailed review and tutorial.
- Serpstat – After Semrush, Serpstat is my favorite SEO tool that helps me with keyword research, domain analysis, backlink analysis, rank tracking, and more. Read my in-depth review to know more.
- Mangools – Mangools is not only budget-friendly, but it also offers four SEO Tools at a price of one. Affordable & easy to use.
- AccuRanker – I target a lot of keywords but usually forget to track their rankings. AccuRanker does this job for me. Works really well.
- NordVPN – I use it as an SEO tool by accessing Google from U.S. and U.K. addresses in order to perform my keyword research manually. Read full review.
- ClickMagick – #1 Tracking tool to track clicks, funnels, etc. I use it to track my affiliate links. It helps me figure out from where my affiliate sales are coming.
- Google Analytics – Free Analytics tool by Google to track blog traffic. Read this detailed guide.
- Switchy – This is my favorite link shortener tool that I use to create and track short brandable links like masterblog.in/hosting
- Expert Secrets – The Underground Playbook For Creating A Mass Movement Of People Who Will Pay For Your Advice…
- DotCom Secrets – The Underground Playbook For Growing Your Company Online
- Traffic Secrets – THE UNDERGROUND PLAYBOOK For Filling Your Websites And Funnels With Your Dream Customers.
- 7-Figure Marketing Copy – The best copywriting book I have ever read.
- The Content Rulebook – My hot-selling book to learn how to write engaging blog content fast.
Education and Learning
- One Funnel Away Challenge – Master the game of funnels and sales process to sell literally anything online.
- Affiliate Bootcamp – Free training on becoming a Super affiliate in 100 Days.
- 30 Day Summit – 30 Day Action plan of top internet marketers on what they will do to get back on track if they lose everything.
Other Important Tools and Services
- AppSumo – As a digital entrepreneur, I use a ton of tools. And to avoid their monthly bills, I grab their official lifetime deals from AppSumo. I pay once and use them forever!
- CloudApp – This amazing tool not only helps me take screenshots, annotate them, record gifs and videos but also allows me to share them online with a unique shareable link. Such a handy tool to quickly share any screenshot or video with anyone anywhere.
- Fiverr – I sometimes use Fiverr to outsource graphics-related tasks. I pay a small fee and get my work done. Whatever you want to outsource, you can easily find talent there.
- Awario – It’s a brand monitoring tool. I use it to keep an eye on who is talking about me or my brand (or any keyword, competitors, etc.) on the web be it social media, forums, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- pCloud – It’s a cloud storage service and I use it to keep my blog’s backup files automatically generated by my backup plugin WPVivid. I keep another backup on Google Drive as well just for double safety.