Do you want a SocialBee discount code?
It’s your lucky day.
I partnered up with SocialBee to bring you an exclusive 30% discount.
For those unfamiliar, SocialBee saves you time by scheduling posts on autopilot. It also has other tools that can help anyone supercharge their social presence, like curation, content categories, and analytics.
Read below for a quick step-by-step guide on how it works.
How Much You Can Save with This Discount?
First and foremost, Master Blogging has officially partnered with SocialBee to bring you this offer.
Take a look at how much you can save with our exclusive SocialBee discount code:
For Startups, Coaches, and Freelancers:
|Bootstrap Plan||Accelerate Plan||Pro Plan|
For Mid-Large Agencies:
How To Get a 25% SocialBee Discount
1. Click this discounted link to access the official SocialBee discount page for Master Blogging readers.
2. Create your SocialBee account by entering your email address and desired password.
3. The next step is to define your “business type.” Your choices include ‘Solopreneur,’ ‘Small & Medium Business,’ and ‘Agency.’
Note: You can click ‘Skip Onboarding’ to get straight to your dashboard and configure your account later. In which case, skip to step #11.
4. You then have to specify your type as an entrepreneur. The available choices depend on your business type.
5. To complete the first part of the setup, select your industry from the drop-down menu.
6. Connect your social profiles by selecting the right options, logging in, and authorizing SocialBee to manage your account. Today, SocialBee integrates with accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google My Business.
7. The next step is to plan your content strategy by creating your content categories. SocialBee should suggest multiple preset categories like posts from RSS, quotes, and your own blog posts.
8. You then have to set a posting schedule for your social media accounts. Use the interactive calendar below to have granular control over your posts.
9. If you want, you can add a custom post right away to familiarize yourself with SocialBee’s auto-poster.
10. Finish the onboarding process to move on to your SocialBee dashboard.
11. Before your 14-day free trial ends, click the ‘Shopping Cart’ icon in the upper-right corner and select a plan. Click ‘Checkout’ to finalize your purchase.
12. The official Master Blogging discount code should already be applied. Simply fill in your payment details and click ‘Pay’ to finish.
13. Congratulations on your new tool!
What is SocialBee?
SocialBee is a social management platform that allows you to plan, organize, and schedule your social media content in bulk. It also comes with built-in analytics to help you monitor the growth of your social presence.
How Good is SocialBee?
SocialBee is a tool for anyone looking to automate their social media marketing efforts.
Whether you’re a social media specialist, agency, or somewhere in between, SocialBee has a package for you.
Still not convinced?
Take a look at the testimonials below from REAL SocialBee users:
“Before using SocialBee, we had no organization with social media. No solid plan. We decided to use SocialBee due to its great features like post categories and evergreen content recycling. Since then, we are posting consistently on our social media platforms.” — Matthias Allred, Owner of Skyline Insurance Agency
“We were looking for a solution that would help us serve up the most relevant content to our audience on a consistent basis. So, we decided to use SocialBee because of the simplicity of the platform and the ease of use. The team is really responsive and always available to help or answer questions. Now our feed is full of evergreen content and we’re confident that our followers are liking what they see.” – Katie Espinoza, Head of Brand & Operations of Rebrandly
“SocialBee is my secret weapon!” – Neal Schaffer, Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencer
“SocialBee helps you drastically improve the efficiency on social media channels, letting you focus on creating the content and managing leads.” – Jovan Stevovic, CEO of Chino.io
“At first I wasn’t sure how legit SocialBee was, but I got to see that they have great analytics and posts are easy to schedule. So, if you want to post evergreen content and have great analytics, try SocialBee!” – Douglass Hatcher, Founder of communicate4IMPACT
SocialBee comes with a ton of features that help you automate and scale your social media marketing:
- Category-based scheduling – Assign categories for each post to make scheduling a lot easier.
- Requeue posts – Instead of wasting time manually scheduling posts, re-queue them to squeeze more engagement.
- Customize posts for each profile – Tweak each post to fit each network’s standards, but have it linked to the same post.
- Post variations – Have a fresh and updated version of the same post you shared through altered variations.
- Expire posts – Automatically stop publishing a post after sharing it a specific number of times.
FAQs about SocialBee
Who should get SocialBee?
Which social media platform does SocialBee support?
What is the maximum number of social media accounts you can have on SocialBee?
Does SocialBee offer a yearly plan?
Does SocialBee offer refunds?
With SocialBee, you’ll save several hours a week on your social media tasks depending on your chosen plan.
This allows you to focus on other tasks, like writing posts, promoting content, and sending out guest post pitches.
We hope you can make the most out of this SocialBee promo code.
Share in the comments below what you plan to do with all the hours you’ll save.