On MasterBlogging, I have talked “blog monetization techniques” in details.
There are dozens of ways from which you can earn from your blog.
You could offer services, do affiliate marketing, sell your own products, or rent ad spaces on your blog to make money.
Affiliate marketing amongst them is the most popular and recurring source of earning from your blog.
However, in order to get started with affiliate marketing, you have to select the right products to promote.
A product must pass these 3 rules:
One of the affiliate programs that fit all the above criteria is StudioPress affiliate program.
Today, I will discuss why we should promote it and if is it worth your audience.
Let's Start, shall we?
What is StudioPress Affiliate Program?
StudioPress affiliate program lets you promote their world-class themes to your readers and clients. In return, you get paid for every successful sale.
Why Promote StudioPress Affiliate Program?
StudioPress affiliate program is about promoting a top class product.
As discussed earlier, any product you promote must stand firm on three tests.
- It must be relevant to your blog niche. A Blogging niche blogger should not promote smartphones on his blog.
- It must have something that your buyer can’t deny. Like best blog themes etc.
- It should offer you something that is worth your time and labor. Like StudioPress.
Here are some more details as to why you should promote it.
Features for buyers:
- They are search engine optimized.
- Leading blogs vouch for the increase in traffic due to StudioPress themes.
- They are mobile responsive and fast loading
- They are cost effective and provide instant updates.
- Highly secure to hacking and malware attacks.
widgetizedlayout, which makes site designing easy for non-coders.
- Read all the features here.
Features for you as a promoter:
StudioPress affiliate program is a trusted network and you don’t have to sell your soul to promote it. Here is why you should promote it:
- Payout: StudioPress affiliate program offers a lucrative payout to keep you motivated. They pay 35% of the price of themes bought as commissions. The price of StudioPress themes range from $24.95 to $349.95 and they come with a 60-day cookies policy.
- 2-Tier Affiliate Program: If you refer people to StudioPress you get a flat 1$ per sign up. As it is a two-tier affiliate program, you also get a 5% commission on every future sale made by your referral.
How To Join StudioPress Affiliate Program?
Joining StudioPress affiliate program is easy and hassle free. Their affiliate program is managed by ShareASale network.
If you already have a ShareASale account, then simply click this link and login to your ShareASale account to automatically join StudioPress affiliate program.
If you are new to ShareASale and don't have any account with them, then you need to fill a very simple form which will hardly take your 5 minutes.
If you don't know how to use ShareASale network, then read this guide to get started.
How To Promote StudioPress Themes?
Promotion is the primary aspect that decides how much you can make with your affiliate program. Here are certain tips you can use to promote themes by StudioPress.
- Write a Genesis framework review on your blog and show all the pros and cons of it. Make it very detailed so that it can attract potential buyers.
- You can place affiliate banners to places of high CTR on your blog like Blog sidebar, header area, below post title, below post content etc.
- Write guide on how to install StudioPress themes.
- Create list posts on different categories of StudioPress themes. For example, “10 Best StudioPress themes for Food Blogs” etc.
- Having a link at the footer is a tried and tested method to make more sales. For this, you have to use genesis framework on your blog. Since most blogs have information regarding the theme they use in the footer section, put “theme by StudioPress” on your footer. Link it to your affiliate id.
Over to you
Here was my review of an affiliate program that has been a good source of my recurring income. You too can join the program and get paid for promoting your audiences something they will thank you for.
The key strategy to build trust and gain more leads for StudioPress themes is to use it yourself. If you haven’t tried it yet, take a ride here. Happy Affiliate Marketing!